- Erik Lamela and Miralem Pjanic were caught under City's radar recently, when Roma beat Genoa 3-1 last week. City Football Development Executive Patrick Vieira was here to check them out and, according to Talksports, two players will strengthen their attacking department behind Aguero and Tevez.
- Out-of-favour Alexis Sanchez has been rumoured to move anywhere after his below-average performance at Camp Nou. City are amongst many other clubs, who are rumoured to sign him.
- Edin Dzeko's potential move to Dortmund was muted by their general manager, Hans-Joachim Watzke. He said on German broadcasting station Sport 1: Anyone who really believes that a player from Manchester City would be transferred to Borussia Dortmund hasn't understood the BVB business model." He added: "Our motto is to develop young players."
- UAE sensation Omar Abdurahman is staying put, at least for now, after finding out some difficulties on obtaining work permit. Mentioned in the winter transfer, I think, he was star in the UAE Olympic team last year and seems to have a great potential in him to succeed at this level.
- Pablo Zabaleta took a moment to look over last year's brawl between Roberto Mancini and Carlos Tevez and believes Tevez has gone back to his best. Quoted from the Daily Star, Zabaleta said: ""It's been difficult for Carlos, for Mancini, for the club. From something small, it grew so big," He continued: "After it happened, everything went crazy and it was so difficult.
commitment for the club and team has been 100 per cent, so that is well done by
"Is he as good as before? Yes, definitely. He got a fantastic goal against Chelsea
and he's been great all season."
- Jack Rodwell, Vincent Kompany and Sergio Aguero are all doubtful to play against Barnsley this weekend. Rodwell injured his hamstring again and expects to be sidelined for one month. Meanwhile, Aguero got his knee injured in Monday's training session and Kompany's calf injury is unlikely to be healed in time for the FA cup tie.
- Diego Maradona urged his son-in-law, Sergio Aguero to move to Real Madrid. Hmmm... I don't think so Hombre.