Wednesday 26 November 2008

Kaka discusses city with Robinho and Elano

Kaka interview from sky sports:

"I like very much the Premier League," Kaka told Sky Sports News.

"It's a very tough championship, but there are a lot of big players and a lot of big teams, so now I think it's the best championship in the world.

"So, one day maybe, I don't know when, but it would be great to play in England."

Kaka's compatriot Robinho joined City for a British transfer record fee as the August transfer window closed and he has sparkled in the Premier League.

When asked if he would be interested in joining City, Kaka replied: "I have a lot of friends that are playing there, so I watch some games.

"I speak with Robinho and Elano sometimes about Manchester City."



Is he good enough to displace Vassell? I'm not convinced considering the current situation, but he would be good back up...

No comments: